Thursday, October 11, 2007

Picture Night Part I

As promised yesterday, here are some pictures from Wednesday's endorsement from the New York League of Conservation Voters.

I had a few people approach me today and mention the endorsement and how excited they were that I not only received it, but asked for it in the first place.

As I have said a few times in recent weeks, striking a balance between our past and future is what will allow us to succeed. It is what "Building on the Past...Working Towards the Future" is all about.

This is what the inside of the E-Lot warehouse looks like.



Executive Director Marcia Bystryn making the announcement.


After the announcement:


Just as we were wrapping things up, a Troy resident pulled in to take advantage of the free day.



Part II with The Conservatory in just a bit.

Harry